Complete restoration process
come and see the progress.
1965 El Camino
Custom painted ride with a 283 Small Block.
Return to our Home Page
Here's a couple of random images
About this Camaro
We purchased this vehicle back in 1988 and have finally gotten around to giving it a full restoration.
The vehicle has all original numbers matching drivetrain except the rearend was parted out minutes prior to us getting to the vehicle to purchase it.
Information about this Camaro:
- X-11 built in Norwood, Ohio Built September, 1969
- Original 230ci Turbo-thrift Engine - F0418AM (Decodes to Flint factory, April 18,1969 , 230ci)
- Original Saginaw 3-speed Transmission - S9D15 (Decodes to Saginaw factory, April 15, 1969)
- Numbers Correct Rear differential - PA10 series (Decodes to 3:08 gears, built Septermber,1969)
- RPO 12367 - Camaro convertible, 6-cylinder
- RPO D96 - Fender stripe
- RPO Z21 - Style trim group
- Paint color - Code 53 - Glacier Blue
- Interior color - Code 727 - Ivory and black
- Ivory convertible top
- 14x6 steel rims painted body color (Code FC) with dog dish hubcaps
- 1969 Camaro production: 243,085 - Convertible production: 17,573 - Convertible 6-cylinder production: ONLY 1,707
- Options added during restoration - Power steering and power brakes.
Restoration Images(Newest Images First)